Course about using authentic French picture books to enhance the teaching of French in primary schools
Aimed at KS2 primary teachers, the course introduces French picture books and shows how they can be used in the classroom to:
- Develop linguistic and grammatical knowledge
- Enhance intercultural understanding
- Develop cross-curricular links in line with the KS2 curriculum for 2014
Participants will gain:
- Practical and imaginative ideas for teaching French using quality illustrated texts
- Insights into the world of picture books published in French and information about how to find out more
- Two French picture books with teaching sequences and information and ideas about further resources to assist teaching primary languages
How do I book?
Book via our website.
Venue: CLPE, 44 Webber Street, London, SE1 8QW